- Does Disruption Mean Extinction? Looking Beyond our Industry for Inspiration, Trends and Forecasts
- Emerging & Frontier Markets: Opportunities for Growth
- Who's Going Where? Changes in Leading Student Destination Markets
- 21st Century Skills: Going Beyond Language Learning
- How Agile Are You? Adapting and Innovating in the Face of Change
- What to Expect in International Education: Today's Top Trends and Future Forecasts
Popular Speaker at International
Education & Marketing Events
Keynote Speaker, Popular Presenter and Proficient Trainer at Events Worldwide
Contact us for a full list of Jackie’s previous speaking engagements.
Speaking Engagements at International Education and Marketing Conferences Around the World
Not shy of the stage, in addition to Jackfruit Marketing's masterclasses, Founder and Managing Director Jackie Kassteen is also a regular plenary speaker, presenter, and panelist at various global education and marketing events held throughout the year. Most of her talks run for about 60 minutes and are tailor-made for each audience.
In the last few years, Jackie has given over 130 talks on 4 continents for audiences large and small, ranging in size from 15 to 1,500 people.
Versatile Speaker Catering to a Variety of Event Formats
Jackie’s presentation style, content and delivery can be modified to suit your event goals and timetable.
Plenaries & Keynotes
Campfire & World Café Leader
Webinar Host & Presenter
Educational Seminar Speaker
Conference Director & MC
Panel Moderator & Member
After Dinner Speaker
Send us a message or use the contact form below to book Jackie for an upcoming keynote session, presentation or masterclass.
Customised Presentations for International Education and Marketing Events
As an experienced keynote speaker, Jackie covers a range of topics in marketing, technology, disruption, strategic business development, customer profiles and behaviour, and international student recruitment. She frequently creates bespoke presentations on request or she can modify one of her more popular talks to suit your audience.
International Education Trends
Marketing and Recruitment
- The Rise of the Selfie: Leveraging Pop Culture Trends in Marketing and Recruitment
- Effective Content Marketing Strategies, Planning and Execution
- New Recruitment Realities: How to use AR and VR throughout the Student Journey
- Best Practices and New Techniques in Marketing and Recruitment
- Differentiating Your Brand: How to Stand out in a Competitive Market
- The Secrets of Using Influencers and Building Brand Champions
- 7 Marketing Principles to Guide Strategy and Boost ROI
Storytelling and Branding
- Some Things Never Change: Why Storytelling Remains the Most Powerful Form of Communication
- Crafting the Story: Genres, Narratives, and Plot Development Techniques
- Storytelling as a Form of Personal Branding
- Using Storytelling Techniques to Bring Alumni Success to Life
Understanding Your Customers
- How to Create and Utilise Student Personas to Increase Your Marketing Effectiveness
- 5 Alive! Understanding and Appealing to Today’s Generations
- Jackfruit's "8 E's" When Marketing to Millennials
- Demystifying Generations Y & Z: How to Appeal to Youth Culture in a Brave New World
- Lost & Found: Catering to the Gen X Adult Consumer
- How to Develop and Manage Your Personal Brand
- Entrepreneurship: Practical Tips for Start-ups and Stories of Lessons Learned
- Inter-generational Communication - Do it Now, Do it Better, Do it Together!
- Powerful Presentation Skills: Top Tips to Help you Become an Engaging Speaker
- Female Leaders: How Can We Achieve Gender Equality?
See Jackie in Action!
Jackie has appeared on stages across the globe covering industry topics such as marketing techniques, consumer trends, emerging markets, the expansion of transnational education activities, working with student recruitment agencies, and best practices in international student recruitment.
One of her favourite stage highlights was serving as the Opening Plenary speaker for the third largest international education industry event in the world: the Australian International Education Conference (AIEC) in Melbourne. You can watch a short video clip from her talk "Creating Opportunities within Disruption: The Power of Connectivity in a Brave New World".
Staff Training and Professional Development
For more in-depth presentations, Jackie runs several Masterclasses which range in length from half a day up to three full days.
These bespoke training sessions can be delivered to your team in-house or remotely and are also offered on a one-to-one basis.
Our founder Jackie is well-known for her dynamic presentations which provide both inspiration as well as practical tips and proven techniques.
Learn more about our training sessions and Masterclasses or use the contact form below to discover how Jackfruit Marketing can help support your international marketing, recruitment and growth strategies.
Interactive Presentations for Students
While the majority of the presentations and training Jackfruit Marketing offers is geared toward a B2B professional audience, our founder and director Jackie Kassteen also acts as a guest lecturer and conducts half-day interactive workshops for international students (typically aged 13-24).
Jackie covers a variety of topics such as leadership, career development, entrepreneurship, marketing and international business.
Let's Start The Conversation
Want a fresh perspective on your branding, marketing and recruitment efforts?